“It is best to live in a state of perplexity and fluidity, like water, than to live in a hardened and doctrinal state of believing one knows everything.”―
WHAT AM I? TAKE YOUR BEST GUESS Then Check Below
The Wednesday Challenge this week on partner Susan and my site is from our What am I series WHAT AM I? (3).
On one of my weekly shopping safaris, I noticed the following object that captured my immediate attention. It was figured prominently at the front door to one of the shops I visited.
I decided that it would make the perfect “what am I” photo entry for Susan and my site.
There are a number of clues that might assist you in correctly guessing what this disguised image might be.
(1) The item helps to cool things down especially during the winter months.
(2) It is the obvious choice for certain businesses that want to add a natural touch to their location.
(3) Although not really a classic door stopper its presence usually has customers stopping to appreciate the uniqueness of the entire ensemble.
(4) At times the sounds it emits has a calming and soothing effect on many passers-by.
(5) This is not a magical stage set for Lord of the Rings although its presence does have a magically alluring effect on one and all.
Did you guess correctly? Take A Look Here
So, why not do something similar; publish part of a photograph that will leave your readers wondering what it could be? Alternatively, why not share a piece of writing that leaves us guessing, or how about poetry and rhyme?
Words or Pictures, No rules and No deadlines – Enjoy! – gc.
Please tag Weekly Prompts Wednesday Challenge.
Create a pingback by copying the page URL or use the link above
Please Note: Normal Comments are disabled on the challenge pages. Your questions/comments are welcome on the Talk-to-Us and How-To– pages.
Challenges published Wednesday and Saturday – 07:00 AM (UK) – 00:00 EDM (CA)
Site owners – GC, themainaisle.com and SueW, nansfarm.net
Our Weekly Prompts How-To section has created step-by-step guides to the remaining WordPress text editors –
- Default Blocks Editor including its Classic Block.
- WP Admin Classic.
- Using the Mobile App. Access All Here